Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Archicad 25

Narska
Advocate
Where can I find a list of what new goodies we can expect in the next version of archicad?
Tomasz Mlynarski
New York based Architect
184 REPLIES 184
riyadist
Booster
2021 still there is not simple component feature like sketchup...
jl_lt
Ace
something like that would be awesome. I always imagine this component tool working together with a new dedicated environment for creating and managing details... then i wake up
gavinNZz
Advocate
petertemesvari wrote:
Dear Graphisoft community Members,

Thank you for all the feedback provided regarding your first impressions of Archicad 25 as well as the continued feedback on other topics. We at Graphisoft find this feedback to be very useful as it helps in charting our future product releases and initiatives to serve our customer base better.

As part of our transformation initiative to be more customer centric and enhance our customer relationships to offer effective software solutions, we are launching customer user groups in Q4 2021. These quarterly interactive webinars shall be geography specific to ensure that they are held at a time convenient to you. While the specific topics for each of these webinars will vary, the themes will be around sharing and gathering feedback on our product roadmap, industrial best practices, technological advancements.

We request your participation in these webinars and request you to sign up for them by emailing us at usergroups@graphisoft.com with the following information –
- Your Name
- Business Name
- Country (Location)

Best Regards,
Peter
Hi Peter,

Is there anyway of keeping this notification at the top of the Archicad Talk Forum list as it falls down the chat list pretty quickly and gets lost in the multitude of responses. This is one of the most important steps Graphisoft has taken in recent times so needs to be put up on a billboard.....with lights

Maybe even just as a notification as opposed to a thread?

I was expecting this announcement to be in bold at the top of the thread list!

Looking forward to the user forums
Planworks Ltd
Residential Designer based in Tauranga, NZ
Archicad v9+
VR enthusiast.
Always wants more!
Barry Kelly
gavinNZz wrote:
Is there any way of keeping this notification at the top of the Archicad Talk Forum list as it falls down the chat list pretty quickly and gets lost in the multitude of responses? This is one of the most important steps Graphisoft has taken in recent times so needs to be put up on a billboard.....with lights

Probably a good idea.
I have copied that post out and made it an announcement, so it is now in the top section of Archicad+:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/What-s-new/Launching-customer-user-groups-in-Q4-2021/td-p/225354...

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

This is pretty much industry standard: permanent Beta

ArchiCAD 27 | Intel Xeon W-2225 - 4.10GHz | 32 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 3080 | Windows 10