BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Archicad 26

Mjules
Mentor

Just to let you know that my license has been updated to Archicad 26, as you can see it here:

Mjules_0-1657880745702.png

I've made this choice so far in order to contribute to the development of Archicad. However, I will not use Archicad 26 until everything is back to normal with a new version.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11
3 REPLIES 3

Of course, let's reward mediocrity, what could go wrong?🙄

I think that many users are going to skip this version justifiably, we already gave the benefit of the doubt in version 25 thanks to the famous "group of users", but now we know that this did not give any results and things got worse.

I just saw the installer was tabled INTEL for the Mac version. Have they not come out with a native M1 version after two years? I'm tired of the lag...

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System

Hi Rex.  Posted here at least half a dozen times...   they announced that the Preview version of AC 26 for Apple ARM will be available within 2 weeks and the release version in the 4th quarter.

(It's interesting that other people with M1 Max aren't reporting slowness - if that's what you mean by 'the lag' ... but perhaps they all upgraded from really old Intel Macs, so that the performance improvement was dramatic?)

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!