Parametric design
About Rhino & Grasshopper and PARAM-O.

Archicad GH connection problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
I already installed archicad 20 and the latest version of GH then i installed Gh -archicad live connection 20 but i found no component of archicad in component bar but in archicad things go well
I used windows 10 X64
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having the same problem, except on 19.
Anonymous
Not applicable
When I try to install the GH connection I get a popup which says it isnot compatible with this version. Rhino, Archicad and grashopper are all updated to the most recent versions, so I', not sure what's going on.
P.s. I'm using Archicad 20[/img]
Barry Kelly
You need to make sure Archicad and the GH Live Connection are all for exactly the same build.
Dos this help ...

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=56136

There is a link to all the GH connection versions for the various Archicad versions.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
runxel
Legend
ahmed wrote:
I already installed archicad 20 and the latest version of GH then i installed Gh -archicad live connection 20 but i found no component of archicad in component bar but in archicad things go well
Sometimes also Grasshopper doesn't add them on his own. You'ld need to add the components by hand.

First you can check if it is successfully installed by double clicking the canvas which will let you search for components.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»