Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Archicad training schools & Universities

Petros Ioannou
Contributor
Welcome Akos!
In the GS site there is a link named "Where can you find new graduates with ArchiCAD training?" where someone can find a list of schools by country where someone can get AC training. What is the procedure and the requirements for a school to be registered in these lists?

Petros
ArchiCAD 22 4023 UKI FULL,
Archicad 21 6013 UKI FULL, ArchiCAD 20 8005 UKI FULL
iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017
4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 580 8192 MB
4 REPLIES 4
Akos Bezegh
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Petros,
If you wish your school to be listed among the Educational Institutes that use ArchiCAD http://www.graphisoft.com/community/worldwide/, please first contact your ArchiCAD reseller or distributor. Your request will then be forwarded to the appropriate Graphisoft Sales Manager, Representative or Country manager, who will add the new institute to the list.
Akos
Bezegh

ArchiCAD
Product
Manager

GSHQ
David Shorter
Advisor
Akos wrote:
Dear Petros,
If you wish your school to be listed among the Educational Institutes that use ArchiCAD http://www.graphisoft.com/community/worldwide/, please first contact your ArchiCAD reseller or distributor. Your request will then be forwarded to the appropriate Graphisoft Sales Manager, Representative or Country manager, who will add the new institute to the list.
Akos a question
Do these educational institutions refer only to state run architectural venues or dedicated ArchiCAD training centres in whatever country they reside?
Archicad 4.1 to 27 Apple Silicon
you can't build a line
Mac Studio
iPad Pro
iPhone
Petros Ioannou
Contributor
Yes, I would like an answer to that!
The fact is that we are not a state educational institute and we contacted our representative in Greece. They answered to us that it will be published in the next upgrade of GS page.
Still nothing! I am not sure if we didn't meet some kind of requirement from GS.
If I remember correctly this is a page where "Where can you find new graduates with ArchiCAD training? "
Graduates and students from the "Polytechnic of Thessaloniki" or "Technical University of Thessaloniki" which are advertised on the site come to our drawing school for AC training and they informed me there is no AC teaching at the department of Architecture at the Polytechnic school.

Petros
ArchiCAD 22 4023 UKI FULL,
Archicad 21 6013 UKI FULL, ArchiCAD 20 8005 UKI FULL
iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017
4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 580 8192 MB
Anonymous
Not applicable
The list is not correct anymore. My academic license has not been renewed since I am not teaching any specific course using ArchiCAD. I am not aware that anybody else at UNL is doing it either. We use Revit from now on exclusively for BIM. Good bye Graphisoft