Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

As a result of last operation...

Llian
Advocate
I saved and replaced an object. I tried to place it on plan and this pops up…I can't place the object. What is this?
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lingwisyer
Guru
Check the object's home story. It is set to above or below your current story. If you have gravity on, it might be snapping to the story of an object that is set to show above / below.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Lingwisyer
Guru
Check the object's home story. It is set to above or below your current story. If you have gravity on, it might be snapping to the story of an object that is set to show above / below.

Ling.

Llian
Advocate
Thanks. I found it is on another storey. How did it happen to be on another storey?
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
Lingwisyer
Guru
Not sure... I have had it happen a couple of times where the home story is set to something other than the current when placing...

Ling.

Llian
Advocate
Thanks. This is something to look out for in future for placing object….🙂
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA