BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Autoscaling

Anonymous
Not applicable
I finally found out how to autoscale my 2D symbol objects. I add MUL2 GLOB_SCALE/96,GLOB_SCALE/96 to the 2D script (I drew original lines @ 1/8" scale so that's why I'm adding /96 to the script.). The problem I'm having is when the scale of the file is changed the object moves ever so slightly and is not at the original location. How do I fix that problem?

Thanks fo all and any help,
Michele
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Michele wrote:
I finally found out how to autoscale my 2D symbol objects. I add MUL2 GLOB_SCALE/96,GLOB_SCALE/96 to the 2D script (I drew original lines @ 1/8" scale so that's why I'm adding /96 to the script.). The problem I'm having is when the scale of the file is changed the object moves ever so slightly and is not at the original location. How do I fix that problem?

Thanks fo all and any help,
Michele
You need to make sure that the object is scripted at the origin...not some offset distance from it.

Dan K
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the help. I thought that might be the problem. Thanks again for taking the time to answer my question.

Michele
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!