BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

AxB size presented different in dialog box & info pallet

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have modified AxB size from info pallet & it's correct with drawing. The problem is that in dialog box for same library object the AxB size is presented different (is the before-last one).

Screenshot1.png
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
Just to be clear - you change the values in the info box and then you opened the settings dialogue and they showed the old or default values?

If this is the case all I can think of is that you may have two basins selected - each with different values of which only one set of values will show.

Otherwise if you are changing the values in the object settings dialogue then the info box settings will not change untill you press OK.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank's for reply Barry,
Barry wrote:
Just to be clear - you change the values in the info box and then you opened the settings dialogue and they showed the old or default values?
Yes, old values where shown.
Barry wrote:
If this is the case all I can think of is that you may have two basins selected - each with different values of which only one set of values will show.
No, only one basin was selected while dialog box was opened. But the values from info box where changed for multiple basins to bring them to same size.
Barry wrote:
Otherwise if you are changing the values in the object settings dialogue then the info box settings will not change untill you press OK.
Sure
Learn and get certified!