Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Bim Object website

Tom Krowka
Booster
Am unable to login on the Bimobject component website. Have changed my graphisoft ID password as required but still won't let me log on. The graphisoft ID is signed in on Archicad program, but bimobject website is frustrating me. Anybody else have this problem
Thanks Tom
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
5 REPLIES 5
Barry Kelly
No problem logging in for me - using Firefox.
Sometimes using a different browser may help.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
mikas
Expert
I can login to bimobject.com, but can't login to bimcomponents.com. Haven't been able to login for a long time now, and nothing helps.
AC25, Rhino6/7+Grasshopper, TwinMotionMac Pro 6,1 E5-1650v2-3,5GHz/128GB/eGPU:6800XT/11.6.5 • HP Z4/Xeon W-2195/256GB/RX6800XT/W10ProWS
Barry Kelly
mikas wrote:
I can login to bimobject.com, but can't login to bimcomponents.com. Haven't been able to login for a long time now, and nothing helps.

I was assuming Tom meant BIMComponents (link at the top of this page).
I have no trouble logging in there.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Tom Krowka
Booster
Bim components. Website referred to through objects library. Login is with graphisoft Id
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
JamesAIA
Newcomer

Hello, 

I needed some custom Archicad furniture objects developed for my interior project. I could not find any  thing suitable on the internet and after some time I discoved team4bim company.  They created for me very nice set of furniture and was was able to present BIMx interior model to my client.