Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Can not edit slab

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Could you please tell me why I cannot edit "Slab" element (see attached file "Inactive Slab"?
I need it to be like the attached file "Active Slab".

Aysel.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Podolsky
Ace
What I can see here - two screenshots. One from Russian ArchiCAD, I guess version before 24, and second from English ArchiCAD 24.
The first (active, Russian) says - it's load-bearing element (конструктивная функция - несущий элемент).
Second says that structural load is undefined.
Also in the second screenshot FLOOR PLAN AND SECTION and MODEL (ОТОБРАЖЕНИЕ НА ПЛАНЕ И В РАЗРЕЗЕ и МОДЕЛЬ) tabs are hidden. It happens when ArchiCAD work environment is switched to "Structural Engineering Basic Profile". Switch to Architectural Basic, Architectural of Structural Engineer profile, to see these tabs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Podolsky
Ace
What I can see here - two screenshots. One from Russian ArchiCAD, I guess version before 24, and second from English ArchiCAD 24.
The first (active, Russian) says - it's load-bearing element (конструктивная функция - несущий элемент).
Second says that structural load is undefined.
Also in the second screenshot FLOOR PLAN AND SECTION and MODEL (ОТОБРАЖЕНИЕ НА ПЛАНЕ И В РАЗРЕЗЕ и МОДЕЛЬ) tabs are hidden. It happens when ArchiCAD work environment is switched to "Structural Engineering Basic Profile". Switch to Architectural Basic, Architectural of Structural Engineer profile, to see these tabs.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your help @Podolsky, it worked out!

KR,
Aysel.