BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Can't modify speed in explore on MacBook Pro

julienK
Advocate
Hi,

Up until archicad 21 to increase the traveling speed in explore mode I use the secondary button " . " because the + doesn't work on a laptop keyboard.

I downloaded 22 to try it out and see of a bug I had reported had been fixe ( it has ) but this new one is problematic for me.

Even though in the explore instructions the dot is still listed alongside the + to increase speed it won't work on my laptop.

I normally use the French version of archicad but downloaded the INT version of 22 because I was impatient to try it out.

Could this be the reason the key won't work ? using an INT version with a French keyboard ? Has anyone else having this problem ? Maybe I'll wait ton see if it still the case when 22 FRA is released.
2 REPLIES 2
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

I tried it with my macbook, and it seems to be working fine for me. Have you managed to find out what the problem was?

Have you tried ARCHICAD 21 INT? (if it is bad as well, then it might be because of the language version indeed).

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
julienK
Advocate
It works fine with the french version of archicad.

Probably just an incompatibility between the int version of AC and french keyboards.
Learn and get certified!