Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

Can't register as a Student

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to download the Archicad, but I get stuck in "Myarchicad" student registry with no more options to fill.
Any idea why?

Thanks in advance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience!

I forwarded your comment to our developers. Hopefully, we will be able to find the culprit soon! As soon as we have the news I will let you know.

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Podolsky
Ace
After main update of web interface Graphisoft did year ago, celebrating version 24, some elements of new interface stopped working on different web-browsers. For example I cannot use this forum on MS Edge - default browser in Windows. To log in here I needed to install Chrome.
Very possible that you faced similar problem. Try different browser.

New web-design looks interesting, but such a things as lack to use some part of it depending on Web browser - to be honest just unacceptable for Web design. Any Web designer that respects himself, checking his creature on all available Web browsers.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Podolsky,
Thanks for your reply!
I've tried the registration in Chrome, Safari and Edge, however the problem remains. I also tried it on PC, Mac and Iphone.
I think it's a bug on the site itself, probably because of the new version 25, I hope it will be detected and fixed soon.
Cheers!
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Afonso,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry about the issue!

Currently, we are not aware of any issue with the MyArchicad site. I'm wondering if you could let me know where you are from and whether you have contacted your local support about this problem? Feel free to continue the conversation in Private Message if needed!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello mnguyen,

I am having the same issue as Alfonso. Also I am using Firefox. I did not contact local support since it doesn't really look like a local issue but rather a web interface problem.

It is quite unfortunate right now as I should be having an internship right now where I should be using ArchiCAD but I can't because the registration system wouldn't grant me the license (as I said exactly the same problem as Alfonso).

Thanks in advance.
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience!

I forwarded your comment to our developers. Hopefully, we will be able to find the culprit soon! As soon as we have the news I will let you know.

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Works fine now!

Thanks Mnguyen.
Anonymous
Not applicable
For me the issue remains.
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Afonso wrote:
Works fine now!

Thanks Mnguyen.
Hi Afonso,
Thank you very much for the news!

matej_kostak wrote:
For me the issue remains.
Hello,

Could you let me know the email address for registering MyArchicad account and the country you are registering from?
I have sent a Private Message to your inbox but haven't got a reply yet.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT