Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Closure at head of window

neilmcallister
Booster
I'm probably missing something obvious.

The standard windows (Archicad 22, Windows) have settings for the wall closure at either side which works pretty well. What I can't see is any setting for the closure at the window head. I'm not expecting it to do the lintels but it would be great to at least have the plasterboard wrapping properly.

Is there a setting I've missed or is this a missing feature?
Archicad 26 / Windows 11
2 REPLIES 2
DGSketcher
Legend
It can do the arches but wrapping the internal finish at the head isn't done properly, certainly in the UK version. If you tick "Show the closure in 3D", the wall will extend down to include where the lining should be displayed. It would be nice to if it turned the linings properly for detailing but for now it's a "missing feature" as you politely put it.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
neilmcallister
Booster
Thanks. That's what I feared - ah well, I'll just have to manually draw a bit of extra detail where needed.

I keep being surprised by some of the really clever features that are built in and the simple ones that are missing.

Neil.
Archicad 26 / Windows 11