Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Color in stairs

Anonymous
Not applicable
Working with Archicad 21 I found that the stairs got some color in plant. I d like it bcz for the concept design I usually work with zones and if the stairs are coloured without need to draw a fill its a good thing. My question is how can I change that color, and if I can get the same color in the elevators area.

Thx
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly
darwinland wrote:
My question is how can I change that color, and if I can get the same color in the elevators area.
Have a look in the 'Floor Plan Display > Grid' settings in the stair settings dialogue.
There you can set the fill and pen colours for the visible and hidden parts.

This is a floor plan fill so it will have no effect on your elevations.
You could try attaching a vectorial fill to the surfaces used in your stairs and then allow for vectorial fills to be shown in the elevation settings.
But this could get messy if you use those surface fill for other elements as well.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Barry Kelly
darwinland wrote:
My question is how can I change that color, and if I can get the same color in the elevators area.
Have a look in the 'Floor Plan Display > Grid' settings in the stair settings dialogue.
There you can set the fill and pen colours for the visible and hidden parts.

This is a floor plan fill so it will have no effect on your elevations.
You could try attaching a vectorial fill to the surfaces used in your stairs and then allow for vectorial fills to be shown in the elevation settings.
But this could get messy if you use those surface fill for other elements as well.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thx