BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Conflict between versions.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone help?

I am working on a project for school. The computer I use at school is archicad 10. I been adding furniture into the plan. I have archicad 11 at home. When I open the plan at home there is no furniture. There is nothing in my furniture library. How can I get more furniture into my archicad? Is it possible to transfer the furniture library from 10 to 11? Also if I work on something from 10 it opens and when I save it from 11 I can't open it in 10. Any help? Ideas? Downloads? Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
Check out this thread.

Cheers.
Ben
Ben O'Donnell
Architect and CTO at BIMobject®
Get your BIM objects from bimobject.com
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Or you can save in AC10 as an Archive (*.PLA extension) so your placed objects will be there in AC11.
AC10 cannot open AC11 version files.
If you save as AC10 version in AC11 and used AC11 library parts in AC11, AC10 will not be able to read those library parts, because their library part version is higher than the one AC10 recognizes.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I downloaded 11 goodies and downloaded the file that I can use 10 goodies in 11 aswell. The problem is is that some of the furniture is loading and the others aren't. The only thing that shows in plan is a green dot. How can I get those pieces of furniture shown? Thanks!
Learn and get certified!