BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Constant Migration Assistant

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All

Have an odd one. We have a file that always shows migration assistant when opening.

This file was created in AC12 but all other files we've migrated get this message once and thats it.

I've linked all migration files across done a save as and renamed the file still nothing.

Any suggestions??
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
the migration problem could be in a linked part of the file and not in the file itself.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Idler

Have checked. No modules or xref's are involved.

On some PC's you have to re-instate the libraries every time and on others the message comes up which if you press skip migration then the objects are there no problem.

Rather perplexed.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure
but i've already seen a similar topic, i will try to search a soon as possible.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok so have deleted all model elements. so nothing is left.

Which means the issue was with archiCAD migration library.

Libraries attached are 12 migration, 18 library and "older" migration libraries folder (called ArchiCAD migrations Libraries)

The migration libraries used were not from ArchiCAD 18's migration 'pack' - we use a server located library archive with everything on. I guess it has something to do with going from INT version to UKI.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you are right but to be sure you have to delete all elements from the file, not only the model, search all the project map (section, details, worksheets....)
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!