Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Corner Door Pocket Double Sliders?

rob2218
Enthusiast
well, ok, I have a corner sliding pocket door condition. I'm getting this "sliver" of a piece of material that occurs in the corner.
The walls that meet the corner are made up of 4 walls. 2 walls (running top to bottom of the image) create the "shell" if you will. The sliding "pocket" double door which runs N-S on the image is being hosted by a wall that the ends have been brought inward to create effect of a pocket sliding door.

The remaining wall (running E-W) is made up of one composite wall. There is a single pocket door in this wall.

They must meet at the corners but I'm getting this odd "sliver" of material (see 3d).

1) How can I adjust the "gap" for a pocket door? Seems there is no variable to do this?
2) How can I get a WIDE gap and how/where can I find a double pocket sliding door?

thanks.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
1 REPLY 1
rob2218
Enthusiast
OK....so I "almost" got the look I'm trying to achive......but...theres' this little bitty piece of door frame or something I can't seem to eliminate in 3D? what is this guys....and how do I 'not' have it show up?
CORNER DOOR POCKET SLIDERS-DETAIL-SMALL.jpg
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS