To construct this window (referring to the attached image):
1) You could start by selecting a similar window from the preset types, but start with one opening. Configure the single opening as required, and all other opening added later will default to the same.
2) Set the frame type for the middle/bounding bar
3) Select the opening itself and set the sash/rail size and type as required
4) Set the frame size, the bounding size of the whole window (and lock), and specify a 3x3 grid.
5) Set the size of the rows/columns as required
6) The finished item
Contact your local reseller/distributor about this object (which they can obtain from GS UK). I can't comment on how easily windows can be connected with curtain walls - anyone else have input here?
Ralph wrote: Contact your local reseller/distributor about this object (which they can obtain from GS UK).
This probably only applies to those of you in Australia.
I have contacted GS Australia (Perth) and as far as I know the request was passed on to the main office in Sydney, asking if they can make this very useful object available for those with subscriptions.
This was a few weeks ago.
Since then nothing but the usual Graphisoft silence.
Maybe if other Australian users contact their distributor as well then we may have more luck.
It would be wonderfull if GS-UK could just pass this object on to all the major GS distributors if they are willing to do that.
One of the forum moderators. Versions 6.5 to 25 Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10 Dell Precision 3510 - i7 6820HQ @ 2.70GHz, 16GB RAM, AMD FirePro W5130M, Windows 10