Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Curtain wall scheme corner pattern origin

terzer
Contributor

Hello,

I searched for a similar thread, but I didn't find any.

I'm trying to create curtain wall façade, which has many different panel sizes and openings, however I can't "turn" the scheme pattern, at the corner, the pattern starts from the beginning and I can't create symmetrical corner openings for terraces.

I don't like the idea to create two single curtain walls and try to connect them at the corner with custom corner frame. It doesn't work properly.

Does anybody have an idea?Screenshot 2021-11-16 124617.jpg

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Terzer,

Can you illustrate your goal ?

Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin

Hello Christophe,

What I would like to achieve is shown on the following screenshots.

This is the scheme in the order it is supposed to appear, it doesn't matter the pattern origin:

1.jpg

I want to achieve this pattern:

2ресулт.jpg

But the result is this:

2д.jpg

The pattern always starts from the beginning at the corner, so I can't create curtain wall with unique pattern at the different sides. 

As I said I don't like the custom editing of the curtain wall, I don't think it's reliable for big projects.

Cheers!

Thank you for the clarification. It is indeed much easier to understand that way. At the moment I am performing the same analysis as you and I am unable to get the result you want. I am nevertheless continuing my investigations.

Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin