BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Deleting lines

Eman
Contributor
Hi,

Please I want a little advice about 'guide lines' that I draw with line feature and not with guide line feature (Alt+L). I want to know how I delete them all at once instead of deleting them one by one. I mean as the 'remove all guidelines' feature.

Here is a photo of an elevation drawing with lines.
http://www.fotothing.com/photos/659/6594d1a64327fc5136e6ed613b5ef183.jpg?ts=1548008411
Eman / Draftsman
Works at an Architects Company using ArchiCad 21
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz, 8.00 GB, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Eduardo Rolon
Place all those lines in a specific layer, I use A-NPLT Construction Lines and then turn that layer off for that Layer Combination. If not you can use Find and Select to "grab" all of those lines provided that they are different from others either by line type or pen color and then you can delete them
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Eduardo Rolon
Place all those lines in a specific layer, I use A-NPLT Construction Lines and then turn that layer off for that Layer Combination. If not you can use Find and Select to "grab" all of those lines provided that they are different from others either by line type or pen color and then you can delete them
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Eman
Contributor
ejrolon wrote:
Place all those lines in a specific layer, I use A-NPLT Construction Lines and then turn that layer off

Hi ejrolon,

I did not realize that, yes that is very easy and exactly what I wanted!

Thanks.
Eman / Draftsman
Works at an Architects Company using ArchiCad 21
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz, 8.00 GB, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Learn and get certified!