Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Display Order inconsistancy in Archicad 25 Teamwork

I1
Newcomer

I am having an issue with the display order of a fill displaying incorrectly in section when viewed by different participants within a teamwork file.

As seen in the attached file the section should appear like in (Hatch Correct), when viewed by another account on the same teamwork file it appears like in (Hatch Incorrect). The 2D fill element displays incorrectly behind the 3D wall element when view by the other account, when it is in front of the wall with the correct display order when viewed by myself.

Hatch Correct.pngCorrectly displayed

Hatch Incorrect.pngIncorrectly Displayed

Please advise if there is any solution regarding this issue. Thank you.

Hatch Correct.pngHatch Incorrect.png
2 REPLIES 2
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Unfortunately display order of 2D elements are not transferring over the BIMcloud. Check this article out: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Teamwork-articles/Display-order-of-2D-vs-3D-elements-in-Teamwork...

Even if it's old, this is still probably your best way to workaround this situation.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

AlexM
Booster

Oh wow, I never knew this was a bug. I just thought our team kept getting this simple thing wrong.

How on earth do people document things like bathroom elevations on big projects without this working? And please don’t tell me it’s to use the clunky 3d texture setout tool hidden under the visualisation menus. This is not really fit for purpose on complex projects.

24 / 25 Win10 & Win11 & OSX