BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Displaying actual height above sealevel - how to?

Kamelite
Enthusiast
I have a project where project basepoint is 55200mm above sea level. Unfortunately, I didn't know that until yesterday, and my client would like the storey-heights shown i sections to reflect this. What is the easiest way of making this happen?

In the image below, Gateplan means street level, and it should be 55,2m, not Zero. And, is it possible to add information to the height? I want to add MOH after the height, (it means meters above sealevel)

This is in AC22, if it matters

.Thnx a lot

.Kamelite
Windows 10, Archicad 27
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Kamelite wrote:
What is the easiest way of making this happen?
I would open a Section > point the cursor over the Story Line > right click > Click the "Edit Story Level" command > Drag the Story Line (With one of the 4 options available) to the desired level.
Hope this helps.
Podolsky
Ace
First you need to set up your project sea level in menu Options / Project Preferences / Project Location

After choose to show sea level in elevation markers settings.

This is the easiest and fastest way.
Kamelite
Enthusiast
Entering sea level works for me. Any chance of adding text like I described in the first post? Adding MOH after the height?

.Kamelite
Windows 10, Archicad 27
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Instead of using the section/elevation markers, place level dimensions and you can add all the text you like and use different levels (project zero, sea level, reference levels etc).
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Learn and get certified!