Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Door/Windows - changing one parameter equalizes all parameters for the selected doors.

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I have a lot of windows/doors in the selection set and I wan't to change, let's say, their Dimension Marker all of the selected parameters in the Settings Menu get applied to all selected doors.

Basically if I have a 70/210 and a 100/210 door and if I change their pens for example the pens change, but both of them become either 100/210 or 70/210.

I remember that this wasn't the case before and it happens to me for the first time.
Using Archicad 19, 3003
Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
If you select multiple elements, go into Setting Dialog and change a parameter / setting, that is all that should change for those selected elements.

If you use the 'syringe' to insert parameters, then everything will change.

Same with applying a favourite setting: everything will change.

I suppose if the door script is set to change things based on that one particular parameter, more changes could occur (for example, if you enable to show a sill type, it will enable more parameters that show up on the other doors).
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, this is the way it has always behaved, but not today for some reason. I might have clicked on something which triggered this.

The problem still persists.

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!