Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

Door representation 2D Help

matleonii
Booster
I'm new at ArchiCAD so i'm still learning what i can do in the software. I would like to know if i can make the 2D door look like this one i used to draw in autoCAD. Notice that the door itself is closed and the dashed line shows it's opening path and end point. I figured how to do both of this things, but not simuntainially. Is that possible? Hope to get some help. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
felcunha
Expert
Yes it's possible.
Go to the model view options of doors, windows and roof openings symbols, and you'll be able to choose this representation settings.
Felipe Ribeiro Cunha

AC 26, macOS Monterey

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
felcunha
Expert
Yes it's possible.
Go to the model view options of doors, windows and roof openings symbols, and you'll be able to choose this representation settings.
Felipe Ribeiro Cunha

AC 26, macOS Monterey
matleonii
Booster
felcunha wrote:
Yes it's possible.
That was helpful! But I was unable to show the door handle. I could only display it on projection mode but apparently the model view settings affect only the door's symbolic view.