BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Double glazing in Archicad 22?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

I'll just get to the point: is there any way to make windows and doors with double glazing?
I searched this online and saw that up until a certain version of Archicad (18 or 19 I think) this could be done easily from the Window/Door Selection Settings.
Is there any way to do this in Archicad 22?

Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

I looked at ARCHICAD 19 Window Settings in the INTernational version, and it looks just about the same as in ARCHICAD 22.

Maybe you use a different language version, and that specific library part has been replaced in the new version?
Could you post a picture of this setting from the earlier version?
Was it just a field where you could define the number of glazing as a text, or did it actually show in 3D?

Thanks,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.
This is the setting I was talking about:

I'm only realizing now that this is actually in reference to Cadimage Windows, which of course I don't have... sorry about that.
I guess there is no way of having double glazing in Archicad without Cadimage tools then?
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

Well, not in the 3D model, but if you add a Property to Windows/Doors to select the number of Glass Panels, then you can Schedule/use that information later. I am not sure what you need it for though.

Anyhow, I added this to our wishlist.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Unfortunately I do need it in the 3D model, but thanks for the tip and for your help!

Regards.
Learn and get certified!