Sustainable design
About EcoDesigner, Energy Evaluation, Life Cycle Assessment, etc.

EcoDesigner in AC12 Warning sign

Anonymous
Not applicable
In ED I know that the "Start Evaluation" button is inactive unless I assign the properties of the walls, openings etc.

However, after I've assigned the properties to the structure, the BTU column still has an error sign, does not show/accept any changes and the warning sign is showing no matter what.

Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5
Karl Ottenstein
No problems here. Probably need to read your detailed steps to see what went wrong, as the warning sign is replaced by a number when the assignment is done correctly.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Karl for your time and help.

Would you please explain a bit more what you mean with:

"need to read your detailed steps to see what went wrong"

Appreciate all your help.
Ara
Karl Ottenstein
Ara wrote:
"need to read your detailed steps to see what went wrong"
Sure. What do you do after you click the button with the three dots (...) after the warning symbol? If you go through the steps in the manual and you are not getting the fields populated properly (warning symbol goes away), then write down, step by step, every action that you take after clicking on that button and someone should be able to see what step is missing.

Cheers,
Karl
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl,

Your words made me think in such a way to solve the problem!

Thank you soo much.

Best Regards,
Ara
Karl Ottenstein
Good news! Glad it helped.

Karl