Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Editing individual panel of curtain wall

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

New to archicad so please bear with me if my question seems a bit obvious! I created a curtain wall and I want to change the size of an individual panel if possible. In my main curtain wall settings there is obviously a setting for giving the width and height of the panels but this effects the whole curtain wall if I change it. How do I change the size of an individual panel without changing the rest of the panels? I know I can specify a custom panel but there does not seem to be a setting for width and dimension.

Attached is a pic.

Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
chambint:

To change elements within a Curtain Wall, go into Edit Mode (which you have done, as the Edit Tag is visible in the upper left corner of your screen shot). Now you can select individual elements to change them. To change Panels sizes, drag the bordering Frames (adjacent Panels will then also be changed in size). To change the frame spacing of one row or column, make the Scheme visible in the Edit Tag and then drag the Scheme lines.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14