BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

English to French

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there! Aahd, 19 and it's my first year in the National School of Architecture, Rabat Morocco. I've downloaded the ArchiCAD12 EDU but were a little bit disappointed to see it was in English.. Is it possible to change the language to French? If yes how's that? If not well I'll manage ^^ and thanks anyway!
5 REPLIES 5
Karl Ottenstein
AC is available in many languages, but each language-version is a separate download. (It is not like some software with multiple language support built-in.)

I do not know if the student download is available in anything but English though...?

Karl

[Edit: typo]
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know either.. does anyone please?
And thank you Karl for the answer 😃
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I see Morocco is not among the countries that can be chosen, so if you choose Other for country then you will always get the International version, which is English.
Try to select France in the country list and you will probably be able to download the French version.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
If it's any help, this article in the ArchiCADwiki lists all the localised versions available.

http://www.archicadwiki.com/Archicad%2010/Version%20summary

It is for AC10, but I assume it would be the same for AC12 and onwards?

(I will also add the word ' localized ' [with a Z] to this post for search purposes!)
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
I see Morocco is not among the countries that can be chosen, so if you choose Other for country then you will always get the International version, which is English.
Try to select France in the country list and you will probably be able to download the French version.

I don't think it's possible to chose France and then give the address of my school as a moroccan one..
Learn and get certified!