Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Error in elevation view of library object 2D (plants)

Anonymous
Not applicable
AC 22 W10 x 64 bits.
Error on all the objects from library of AC 22 (library updated today)
Plan view: ok
3D view: ok
Elevation view: only you can see a rectangle black.
See in the atached image.
How solve this problem?
Thankyou
5 REPLIES 5
Lingwisyer
Guru
The objects you have used are 2D images with an alpha channel applied to them. This alpha channel is not read so you will see the full bounding box. Do you have transparency enabled in your view settings?

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for help me.

Image in previous post is an object from the library of archicad 22 (not mine, i am not modify, i only click and use).

The next is my try making peolple with 2d image (png).
in this new example the problen repeats (elevacion, section).
2D plan: ok
3D: ok
woman on bicycle of right is from library AC22 (not edit).
woman on bicycle of left is mine based on coding of AC22 (rescue code only for 2D plan and auto rotate face me).
The transparency is activated.

Anonymous
Not applicable
update:
if i place the object direct on the section or elevation, shows the 2D simbol for plan in place of the elevation, but not show in the 2D plan view. Looks bugged.
Lingwisyer
Guru
Right. I guess image alphas just do not work in 2D views. Was not sure about that as I photoshop in 2D elements into elevations rather than use face-mes. Not sure what you can do about that... It probably works the same way the image used in the default TV and Picture Frame objects. You cannot have their image show outside of the 3D view.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you for you help.
i done other try and upload here:
https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=45544&p=299168#p299168

accidentally make that image (.png) shows in elevation, but at the same time, the object can not shows in the 2 D view.
Description: there are only one object
instance 1: place in elevation, but not shows in plan view.
instance 2: place in plan view, but not shows in elevation