Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Filter zones by zone category in the zone schedule

Isaac Newton
Enthusiast

Good time of the day, gentlemen

I'm trying to create a schedule with zones that belong only to one schedule. Therefore, I'm trying to filter them by that paramenter. The problem is that this parameter can be found only in the "fields" section of the schedule settings, and not in the criteria section:

IsaacNewton_0-1670419736940.png

Just the same I can't find the necessary parameter if I use library parameters options

IsaacNewton_1-1670419878259.png

Is there a way to do what I'm intending to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Glori_aaa
Contributor

Hi there!

Firstly, here is the difference between listing zone category as a criteria, versus as a field:

• CRITERIA
    Add zone category code as a criteria if you want to filter out and include in your schedule only the areas belonging to a particular zone category
  • FIELD
    Add zone category as a field if you want to include all zone categories, but break down the areas in the schedule according to each zone category

Also, to answer your question - you should be able to add zone category as a criteria. Here is what it looks like in the english version of Archicad 

Glori_aaa_0-1670424196876.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Glori_aaa
Contributor

Hi there!

Firstly, here is the difference between listing zone category as a criteria, versus as a field:

• CRITERIA
    Add zone category code as a criteria if you want to filter out and include in your schedule only the areas belonging to a particular zone category
  • FIELD
    Add zone category as a field if you want to include all zone categories, but break down the areas in the schedule according to each zone category

Also, to answer your question - you should be able to add zone category as a criteria. Here is what it looks like in the english version of Archicad 

Glori_aaa_0-1670424196876.png

Isaac Newton
Enthusiast

Thank you! That was the translation problem, after all then). The thing is in German version instead of "Raum Kategorie" the criteria is called "Zubehörige Raum- und Flächennutzung" which means literally "Related space and area use". However otherwise it's called "Raum Kategorie"