Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.
SOLVED!

Fly through animation stops on camera but it's fluid in between frames

Kkkkk
Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with fly through animation, it seems like it's smooth but on the points where the cameras are set the animation stops for at least 3-5 seconds. It is all fluid on the in between frames, but as I said it stops for more than a second on the camera view.

If anyone knows how to fix this I will appreciate your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
4dProof
Advisor

in the camera/path settings, you can set a number of frames to pause on each camera position. In the screen shot, it's the top most numbers in the camera settings dialog: camera selection, then number of frames to pause/hold on that camera. Set that to 0 for each camera in the path

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 1.02.31 PM.png

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
4dProof
Advisor

in the camera/path settings, you can set a number of frames to pause on each camera position. In the screen shot, it's the top most numbers in the camera settings dialog: camera selection, then number of frames to pause/hold on that camera. Set that to 0 for each camera in the path

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 1.02.31 PM.png

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2