Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Free ArchiCAD-Talk Libraries

giza
Booster
just a test if i can make an topic as Announcement although i as I know i must have admin privileges for that,

Just as information this thread is for submitting custom made GDL objects that u don't mind sharing so plz post them!!:)
Gezim Radoniqi | Architect | BIM Manager @ 4MGroup
ArchiCAD user since version 6
AMD Ryzen 3950X CPU, 64 GB RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12GB
67 REPLIES 67
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Yet another 2d object (guess I do a lot of details ).

This one is for doing Keynotes which can be used for details or even GA plans and elevations. It's based on the ArchiCAD 9 Object Label, I hope it's ok for me to mess with it, don't want to tread on any toes .

The object can either display a keynote or the actual note referred to by the Keynote.

I haven't added a GUI for it so you do need to edit the 2d script to create your own notes or amend the thirty odd I've put in there. Just check out the Help popups and the comments in the 2d script.
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Here's a preview for the Keynote object
keynote.jpg
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
fuzzytnth3
Booster
I've just discovered there are some new text commands which come with AC 9. These will work really nicely with my keynote object and make it much easier for the Joe average user who doesn't normally mess with GDL.

I will post an amended version once I get the chance to suss out TEXTBLOCK, RICHTEXT, RICHTEXT2.
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Anonymous
Not applicable
fuzzytnth3 wrote:
Yet another 2d object (guess I do a lot of details ). I haven't added a GUI for it so you do need to edit the 2d script to create your own notes or amend the thirty odd I've put in there. Just check out the Help popups and the comments in the 2d script.
Sorry... I tried to use this keynote label but it did not work out as you stated.When I put the "show keynote text?" on and choose a "keynote leading"...nothing happens! Am I doing something wrong with the input parameters?
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Sounds like you didn't enter a Keynote reference number. Try entering 01 in the Identify parameter

The Keynote Leading controls the distance between the lines of text.
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Anonymous
Not applicable
fuzzytnth3 wrote:
Sounds like you didn't enter a Keynote reference number. Try entering 01 in the Identify parameter

The Keynote Leading controls the distance between the lines of text.

OOOoooops! I am sorry for the inconvenience...
It works fine now.
Thank you.

Jaime Neto
Anonymous
Not applicable
While the discussion for including room dimension in zone stamps rages on, I decided to post a little block that we've been using in our office that gives the room names and X & Y dimensions. I don't remember if the original vision has been taken to its logical conclusion, but it does what we need it to do: it shows the dimensions and room names for the schematic plans, and can be turned off (by layer) for the CDs.

Come to think of it, I'm sure there's a few ways to improve upon it, so feel free to improve and share again.
Anonymous
Not applicable
If some kind soul could make this show metric dimensions, I could get a lot of use out of it.
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Here you go
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Anonymous
Not applicable
Excellent

Many thanks