BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

G R A P H I S O F T HeadQuarters - next to Autodesk in CA.

rob2218
Enthusiast
Not really sure where this belongs so I'll throw it out here since this is the forum with the most hits.......

Graphisoft NEEDS to allocate some budgets to building a U.S. HQ RIGHT NEXT TO AUTODESK.....I'm serious GS.

I hope you are listening.
The only way to get better market exposure with your product, which is an amazing product by the way, is to have a headquarters building RIGHT NEXT TO AUTODESK.....right on the same city, right in the same street....it's the only way you, GRAPHISOFT, will succeed in this BIM game.

If you don't do this.....Autodesk will continually keep "squashing" all of the BIM progress which Graphisoft has been able to accomplish.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
16 REPLIES 16
I don't quite follow your logic.

So let me get this straight:

My response wasn't too big for you to miss it the first time and comment that I "spewed out a bunch", but, ....

.....it was too big for you to simply ignore....

.....which you then promptly proceeded to do anyway after the first couple of sentences?

But not before you observed and commented about just how big it was???
rob2218
Enthusiast
You got it.....!
Now..what part of your own analysis don't "you" understand?
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
rob2218
Enthusiast
I could also very easily use "your" logic and say the same thing about your first sentence...and subsequent 'thesis' commentary afterwards...now couldn't I?

Just so's I get this straight..."This is a pointless discussion and sterile conjecture"......

then you proceed with your dissertation.....

I did say I would read it when I had more time....or was that not good enough for you?
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
rob2218
Enthusiast
I do...by the way...agree with some of your points.

If a business understands American marketing and PR work...then they can succeed here no matter what.

It's not important that the U.S. GS HQ is located in Mass..East coast.....they need to be on the "west coast"....PERIOD.
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
rob2218
Enthusiast
Also....by the way....there's something to be said about having a competitor, standing, right next to you..hearing them out, or going to lunch with them from time to time......

You can use, have and be aware of all the tech in the world for communication between users but having a person, right next to you...speaking....well, there's lots you can take away from that alone.

Although I'm a firm believer that designers and architects CAN and WILL someday work without boundries....that mindset alone is difficult to convince.
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Rod Jurich
Contributor
.............. I suppose when you have an itch,..... you have to scratch it
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |
rob2218
Enthusiast
suppose you are correct about that "itch"...though if scratched too much, it becomes an annoying rash.
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Learn and get certified!