Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Gutter gutter with hanger object

Mauhaus
Contributor
I cannot find the hanger angle adjustment option in the new object settings. I used to be able to adjust the hangers to the sloping angle of the roof. Is this parameter gone in AC19 or do i need to open the object GDL and make the adjustment there? If so, how do I do that ?

Thomas

gutterobejct.png
Thomas Mau

AC25 INT Denmark

www.mauhaus.dk

iMac Retina 5K 27" 2017 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7 - 40 Gb 2400 MHz DDR4 ram - OSX 10.12.6 - Radeon Pro 580 8192 mb

The world has enough for everyone's need, but not for everyone's greed - Mahatma Gandhi
2 REPLIES 2
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
I've reported this to local reseller and they have reported it to Graphisoft.

Workaround for now: load ArchiCAD18 library along with 19 library, use the 18 object to set up the parameters, if you are done, you can remove the 18 library and it will automatically be replaced by the 19 part, but retain the settings you made.

There are a few more objects that are missing the UI interface to change parameters that are still part of objects.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Mauhaus
Contributor
Hi Erwin

Thank you very much for the answer and workaround. This was very helpful.

Thomas
Thomas Mau

AC25 INT Denmark

www.mauhaus.dk

iMac Retina 5K 27" 2017 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7 - 40 Gb 2400 MHz DDR4 ram - OSX 10.12.6 - Radeon Pro 580 8192 mb

The world has enough for everyone's need, but not for everyone's greed - Mahatma Gandhi