BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Head Casing Overhang -- Wall Closure Type Discrepancy

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am working on setting our company favorites and am having an issue with the Casing feature in the W1 Casement 19 Window (and presumably other window types as well).

We typically spec a 1" Head Casing Overhang on the outside. This option is available when wall closure is set to "Stud Wall", but when I select the "Stud Wall with Siding" option, and go back to Casing options, the option for an exterior head overhang is greyed out. Does anyone have a solution?

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 9.24.16 AM.png
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just ran across your post. I am having the same problem. The only solution I could come up with was to just leave the wall type to plain stud wall. If I change it to stud wall with siding, my overhang disappears and it is grayed out. Guess its just a bug........
genarch
Enthusiast
This problem still exists in AC 20. Does anyone know if the INT library has the same problem? I'm curious about the differences between INT and USA libraries, but I don't know how to get ahold of the INT library to check it out. My AC electronic delivery link goes straight to the USA version.
Mac OSX 13.6.5

AC27&26, Artlantis 2020, TwinMotion

iMac Pro 2017 / 8-core 3.2 GHz / 32GB RAM
Lingwisyer
Guru
The INT library uses a completely different set of doors. I do not recall there being a siding option for them.

My AC electronic delivery link goes straight to the USA version.

Changing the country code in the URL does not work?

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!