Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

How can I change segment of a fill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi ,I try to change only a segment of a fill to make one edge of it invisible .How can I do this..I am adding caps thank you...
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
sultanmimar:

You can use a white Line, slightly heavier than the Fill's outline pen, to cover the single edge, you may need to change the Display Order to have the Line forward of the Fill. In my standard pen set, I have a series of white pens slightly wider than my standard pen weights for these situations.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David wrote:
sultanmimar:

You can use a white Line, slightly heavier than the Fill's outline pen, to cover the single edge, you may need to change the Display Order to have the Line forward of the Fill. In my standard pen set, I have a series of white pens slightly wider than my standard pen weights for these situations.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
Ok thank you.