Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

How to create Multi Slide doors with 4 door panels?

Anonymous
Not applicable
How to create Multi Slide doors with 4 door panels? It seems like archicad library has a 3 panels only I cant change it to a 4 panel sliding. all the panels should be able to slide to one side like XXXO.
5 REPLIES 5
Lingwisyer
Guru
AC version and region? US?

That is in the AUS and INT library.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, the image XXXO seems to have only 3 panels sliding whereas one panel is fixed. So you can use 4 leaves 3 sliding I guess?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I only have the ARCHICAD Library 24, I think it's from the US. How do I get the doors you show on your library?I'm sorry I'm new to archcad, and dont understand how to get different libraries.
Karl Ottenstein
jussara wrote:
I only have the ARCHICAD Library 24, I think it's from the US. How do I get the doors you show on your library?I'm sorry I'm new to archcad, and dont understand how to get different libraries.
You need to know, when asking questions here, which country library you have. Each country is different, and except in very rare conditions, you cannot change libraries. So, the help that you'll get will depend on us knowing what you're working with.

With ARCHICAD running, go to Help > About ARCHICAD. Your country will be displayed after the build number. For example, mine says "5000 USA FULL" indicating I'm running the USA version with the USA library.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl Ottenstein
With the Door Settings dialog open, enter "sliding" in the search box at the top left. You'll see that the USA library only has a 3 panel sliding door where the panels to the same side as you'd like. (D3 Sliding 01 24)

The 4 panel sliding door (D4 Sliding 24) has the center panels slide to the outside - not what you're looking for.

There is a D1 Sliding Folding Multipanel 24 which allows for any number of panels such as in a Nana wall - all sliding and folding to one side... but they fold, rather than stack.

There is, however, a downloadable "Sliding Door" object that says it can have up to 4 sliding leaves. If you click Download and Embed as in the attached screenshot, it will be downloaded and placed in the Embedded Library for your active project.

You can choose (second screenshot) to have the opening be 4 leaves with 3 sliding... which gives the result you are looking for I think.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB