Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know if entities are on a story?

4hotshoes
Advocate

Again I have been given a file to work with that has issues. Because Archicad shows most entities on multiple stories, it is not so easy to know what story each entity is on which story without selecting them individually.

Ultimately, I want to eliminate some stories that are creating confusion (for floor framing and floor level). Part of the problem is that most of the 3D model was created by ignoring stories, and that happened because the user did not understand how to use stories.

If I turn on all layers, How can I identify entities on a particular story even though other entities on other stories also are visible? I don't want to delete the entities, I do want to delete the stories yet I don't want the entity's height to change. If nothing resides on a Story in between, I should be able to delete it right?

I only need two floors and the site. The footings are at multiple heights and will not have a story.

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 3.39.12 PM.png

Todd Oeftger
Ligature Studio

AC23 and AC24 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
6 REPLIES 6

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!