BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

How to proceed to turn this door with a fixed part, if I overturn the fixed part also turns?

Anonymous
Not applicable
1) how to proceed to turn this door with a fixed part, if I overturn the fixed part also turns?
2) Why is the number zero not accepted, if I set 0 to exit 1?
3) How to remove the sill height mark from the Markers?
Thanks for collaboration
4 REPLIES 4
Lingwisyer
Guru
There should be a second door that looks similar in your library that hinges the other way.

If you are using the W Marker 19 you can toggle it off under Marker Settings => Marker Content 1

You should add some details about which version of AC you are using as well as some basic specs for your computer to your signature to get more accurate help.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Anonymous
Not applicable
The other points I've arranged.
I am using Archicad 19.
Why is the number zero in the threshold not accepted, if imposed 0 always comes out 1?
Thank you
Lingwisyer
Guru
There are quite a few things that cannot be set to zero size. If need be, I usually set them to 0.1. My guess would be that the script breaks when the input is set to 0 so they have included a query that converts a 0 input into a 1 rather than a skip.

Control Panel => Profile => Edit Signature

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Barry Kelly
Giovannino60 wrote:
Why is the number zero in the threshold not accepted, if imposed 0 always comes out 1?
'0' is not good in any objects, unless it has been scripted to ignore it.
Basically when you set the threshold length to 0, you are saying draw a prism that is 0 long - and this just confuses Archicad and an error will result.
Or it could be that another figure is being divided by the length, and any number divided by zero will result in an error.

So if the object has been scripted properly, it will either ignore the 0 value or substitute another value automatically, or there should be an option to turn the threshold off.
If it is not scripted properly you will get error messages.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!