Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

How to purge non-existent library objects?

I have a project where I used the Cadimage cabinets briefly. I ultimately deleted all of the cabinets, and uninstalled the Cadimage add-on, and then deleted the Cabinet library. However, now, whenever I start the program, I get notified of 20 missing Cadimage cabinet objects, even though these were all deleted. (Find and Select doesn't pick them up, either.) Any idea of what's going on and how to get rid of the error message?
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
18 REPLIES 18
Eduardo Rolon
Did you check the Embedded Library?
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

ejrolon wrote:
Did you check the Embedded Library?
Yes, but I'm not sure why that would be relevant. There are no Cadimage cabinet libraries, and there are no Cadimage cabinets in the project. These are phantom missing objects.
Richard
Eduardo Rolon
I don't know how CI works but it may be that it saves each cabinet option that you created as an object in the Embedded Lib same as using "Custom Stair" but since you indicate that they are not there you can check Favorites to see if they are hiding there.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Richard,

When you open the file, do you get the Cadimage dialog box about Cadimage data in the file? If so, have you untucked the boxes to discard the information?

just making a guess.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Aaron wrote:
Richard,

When you open the file, do you get the Cadimage dialog box about Cadimage data in the file? If so, have you untucked the boxes to discard the information?

just making a guess.
No, I don't get that dialog box. (I know which one you mean, though. I get it on many projects.) I'm stumped.
Richard
Eduardo Rolon
Do a "New and Reset"?
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

ejrolon wrote:
Do a "New and Reset"?
On an existing large project? It's not an issue for a new plan.
Richard
Eduardo Rolon
Running out of options here since it does not make sense.
Any modules that need updating? or
Update placed drawings and schedules?
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Jeff Kogut
Booster
We has some Cadimage 'residue' for a while after one user tried it out. I think there was a single node-like dot in the Schedules area of the view map that we deleted. You may have more similar items.
AC19-23 | Win10 Pro | i7-8700K | Quadro P600 | 500gb 960 EVO M2 | Dual 28" 4k Samsung U28E590