BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

I can't get the new mep feature in Archicad 24 as the manual written.

William Yan
Expert
Hello guys, I can't get the new mep feature in Archicad 24 as the manual written.
As the pics below, It said Predifinded sizes can define a default bend radius for each size. But my 24 is not like that. Second, It said Connections between ducts/pipes/cable carriers now can be created easily by moving one duct into another. I didn't make it.
Are you guys same with me or how to do that connection.
THank!
AC 26 5002 CHI, Windows 10
13 REPLIES 13
DGSketcher
Legend
I think MEP is under review just now and you may be seeing clues on what will be in the next MEP update. Hopefully we aren't waiting to AC25 for the update.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Balint Kezer
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hello William,

These features are planned to be released in the first Update of ARCHICAD 24 as stated in this Help Center article inside the New Features Guide.
Balint Kezer
Senior Product Manager
Graphisoft
William Yan
Expert
DGSketcher wrote:
I think MEP is under review just now and you may be seeing clues on what will be in the next MEP update. Hopefully we aren't waiting to AC25 for the update.
haha, yes! We need an architect friendly mep tools. Now days Architect should be a superman, we model everything. LOL
William Yan
Expert
Balint wrote:
Hello William,

These features are planned to be released in the first Update of ARCHICAD 24 as stated in this Help Center article inside the New Features Guide.
Thank you!
William Yan
Expert
Dear Balint, The first update of AC24 3022, didn't include this feature. Sad.
Balint wrote:
Hello William,

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Just my opinion, but I think the first "real" AC24 Update will be build 4000 or later (based on previous versions), so it will start with the number 4.
This update contained only 5 fixes, so I suppose it was just a quick hotfix.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
runxel
Legend
LaszloNagy wrote:
Just my opinion, but I think the first "real" AC24 Update will be build 4000 or later (based on previous versions), so it will start with the number 4.
This update contained only 5 fixes, so I suppose it was just a quick hotfix.
Hopefully, yes!
But still a sad definition of "qiuck" then.
Graphisoft really needs to work on their communication. Users don't want to speculate.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Willam Yan, runxel,

I got some info from GS HQ. AC24 build 3022 was a Hotfix, but the next Update for Archicad 24 is coming soon, we will keep you posted about it.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
William Yan
Expert
LaszloNagy wrote:
Willam Yan, runxel,

I got some info from GS HQ. AC24 build 3022 was a Hotfix, but the next Update for Archicad 24 is coming soon, we will keep you posted about it.
Thank you very much!
Learn and get certified!