BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

I need help with my project

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been trying to built this small house and I am stuck with the structural engineering. I would like to use a roof that is appropriate. I want to include solar panel and means to collect rain water for use in the house and also for gardening.

I would be grateful if anyone will help me to improve on this house and please guide me as you make the improvements.

Please help me also with organizing my layers.

P.S. The file does not upload. I will be happy to send it by email

Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
:

I think that you need to go and learn basics of everything, including web, cad, internet, posting images etc etc and while you learn basics find your self architect who will finish project for you...

Imagine that i now go to formula racing and tell them, i want to be a champion i have 40 years, please tell me how to shift gears and wear helmet, how to speed up, drive when is wet etc etc...
and plz help me pay my bank debts..

P.S i never drive before, i will be very happy when i became champ
just write few words how is done....please...

Thank you

Methuselah wrote:
I have been trying to built this small house and I am stuck with the structural engineering. I would like to use a roof that is appropriate. I want to include solar panel and means to collect rain water for use in the house and also for gardening.

I would be grateful if anyone will help me to improve on this house and please guide me as you make the improvements.

Please help me also with organizing my layers.

P.S. The file does not upload. I will be happy to send it by email

Thank you
Impluvium

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Learn and get certified!