BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

IDEntryList documentation

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to build my library with
LP_XMLConverter convchecklibrary -format hsf
, and I get
IDEntryList.dbe:0: error: Could not open the file for reading.
. I search everywhere for IDEntryList.dbe, and can only find this thread talking about it. Thankfully, that solution worked for me. For those with the same issue, download the Library Developer Kit and copy
Sources/ACPM/ArchiCAD/RINT/ACLib/IDEntryList.dbe
to your library root.

For something necessary to build a library, there should be more documentation on IDEntryList.dbe. It should at least have a section in LP_XMLConverter's documentation (the only documentation I can find that mentions it, although only once). A description of the recommended way to use it should be included.
1 REPLY 1
Nader Belal
Mentor
Look, I have never used this option and don't know how to use it

But may be you will need two different directories, one is for the source, and one for the destination so that it can copy the resulted work to.

By the way, I would advise to make the destination folder different from that of source (ie: not located inside the source folder, make it something totally different)
A good friend of mine have once told me that I´m so brute that I´m capable of creating a GDL script capable of creating GDLs.
Learn and get certified!