Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

INT template in GER version

ananas
Advocate

Hii!

Is it possible to get an INT template for Archicad 26 without installing INT version of Archicad?

I have a German Archicad 26 version, but would like to have an INT template as well in order to import Material properties from Ökobaut https://help.Graphisoft.com/AC/26/GER/_AC26_Help/005_NewFeatures/005_NewFeatures-13.htm

I haven´´t found INT template online, but maybe someone that have INT version 26 (latest update) installed could send me?

Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Neodig
Contributor

Hi Tjasa, to get access to the INT template the easiest route is to download the INT installer. As you already have the GER version installed when running the INT installer you just need to change the folder name to something like Archicad 26 INT. You need to do this otherwise you will get an error message. Once installed you can find the INT template located here C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\Archicad 26 INT\Defaults\Archicad. The file is called Archicad 26 Template.tpl and is only 8.75 MB. You can then launch both the GER and INT version and then compare to see the difference. 

Gideon Taljaard
Graphisoft Certified Archicad BIM Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Neodig
Contributor

Hi Tjasa, to get access to the INT template the easiest route is to download the INT installer. As you already have the GER version installed when running the INT installer you just need to change the folder name to something like Archicad 26 INT. You need to do this otherwise you will get an error message. Once installed you can find the INT template located here C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\Archicad 26 INT\Defaults\Archicad. The file is called Archicad 26 Template.tpl and is only 8.75 MB. You can then launch both the GER and INT version and then compare to see the difference. 

Gideon Taljaard

Here is the path to download. https://Graphisoft.com/downloads/Archicad/install/AC26/INT

Gideon Taljaard
ananas
Advocate

Hii, thank you! Ok, I will instal the INT version. I just thought I could only download the Template, since I only need that.