Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Interface Language...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, i tried contact by email to suportbr@graphisoft and brasil@graphisoft already (i'm brazilian)... Searching, i learnt that i can't change the interface language to english... would be necessary to download the International version... but... how can i get an international version education license, please? Since the one that i received is only for BRA version...

It's kind of (horrible, weird, hard?) trying to learn Archicad in portuguese, when every single software i use and every udemy (in my case) videos are in english....

Thank you a lot for the opportunity to try the software on my classes projects.
8 REPLIES 8
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You should still try to download the INT version. If I am no mistaken, it works with all other language version licenses.
I am not sure but you should try.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
LaszloNagy wrote:
You should still try to download the INT version. If I am no mistaken, it works with all other language version licenses.
I am not sure but you should try.
Already tried.... says that my license code works just for the BRA version...

My main issues comes to look out for things... just imagine... something like "refresh" that would mean something near update, or "atualizar" in portuguese, its literally translate as "refrescar" in portuguese, that for me, means something like the sensation of a cold shower or cold drink in a hot weather....

Idk who did those menus, perhaps they work in Portugal, but not for me.... nothing like a simple and functional interface in english.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You can also download the FULL INT version and you can use that in demo mode as long as you want:

https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/languages/
Anonymous
Not applicable
LaszloNagy wrote:
You can also download the FULL INT version and you can use that in demo mode as long as you want:

https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/languages/
Thank you for the suggestion... but the Demo version doesn't allow saves, so... no way to use on my classrooms projects... 😃
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

I hope you are doing well during these trying times!

Thank you for your question!

From my knowledge, it is possible to change the country of the MyArchiCAD account, but I'm not sure if this will give you a new INT license. Since my student account has expired, I cannot test this.

You can do it by going to https://graphisoftid.graphisoft.com/, then login with your MyArchiCAD credential. Once you're in, the country can be modified. You need to press "Save Changes" and logout in order to have this change reflects in MyArchiCAD.

Once the country is changed, please check back in MyArchiCAD if the INT license is available to use.

Let me know if this helps!

Best regards,
Minh

Note: in some countries (like in Hungary), the INT license is automatically made available along with the localized (HUN) license, while in some other countries, only the license for localized version is given to the student. This is up to the local partners to decide, so I don't know if it's possible for you to ask the local partner in Brazil to provide you with an educational INT license

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
mnguyen wrote:
Hi,

I hope you are doing well during these trying times!

Thank you for your question!

From my knowledge, it is possible to change the country of the MyArchiCAD account, but I'm not sure if this will give you a new INT license. Since my student account has expired, I cannot test this.

You can do it by going to https://graphisoftid.graphisoft.com/, then login with your MyArchiCAD credential. Once you're in, the country can be modified. You need to press "Save Changes" and logout in order to have this change reflects in MyArchiCAD.

Once the country is changed, please check back in MyArchiCAD if the INT license is available to use.

Let me know if this helps!

Best regards,
Minh

Note: in some countries (like in Hungary), the INT license is automatically made available along with the localized (HUN) license, while in some other countries, only the license for localized version is given to the student. This is up to the local partners to decide, so I don't know if it's possible for you to ask the local partner in Brazil to provide you with an educational INT license
Thx, its helped for me too!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I downloaded and installed INT version. Now I would like to change it to FIN version. I downloaded and installed FIN version, but INT version license key didn't work with it.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Yes, I think the FIN version requires a FIN license.
I suggest you contact your local reseller, they may be able to work out a solution for you.