BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Internal Cut Error #64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ran into an issue with Complex profiled walls hotlinked into a master file.
when switching to perspective. a time out error "internal cut error #64" came up.
I looked on other forums and couldn't find a reference to it.
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't have an answer, I ended up here looking for a resolution to internal cut error #64, and also internal cut error #54. Apparently there is a difference? Who knows... well, good luck, you're not alone.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe it is in conjunction with Complex profiles, and complicated cleanup planes.
I have since dumbed down my complex profile walls, and have not had either a #64 or #54 "yet".......
it's good not to be alone.
Anonymous
Not applicable
BNAP wrote:
I believe it is in conjunction with Complex profiles, and complicated cleanup planes....
I've had several Internal Cut Errors #64 when first applying Complex Profiles.
f.e. AWP Kingspan section : single panel > copy-paste... Once stored, AC will leave tiny holes in the section plane and wall / beam intersection may be incorrect > error #64.

I would say take care not making them too realistic. I use this tool in every project and I've had no other errors since. One of the best tools since AC10
Djordje
Ace
BNAP,

If you allow me:

Your signature takes half a screen and contains a lot of info, none of which is important on this forum. However, we don't know which Archicad you use, on Mac or PC and under which OS. THAT information is important, and should be in your signature - along with the company details, your shoe size, the colour of the sky above your house or anything else you might want to put in.

Thanks,

Your boring and horrible moderator
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
No problem, have not had a chance to update profile.
done and done.
Djordje
Ace

Great sig, man!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Thomas Holm
Booster
I've never seen a sky with casual color... Please post a picture!
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
More of a state of mind rather than color. I wish I could express it in a standard render.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I had these errors and it was because a library part i made (a post) was slightly intersecting with a mesh (the grade). Once I change this so that the did not intersect the errors stopped
Learn and get certified!