Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Issue, Enscape causes AC25 crash for models with 2D GS objects

Having issues with objects from Basic Library\2D Elements\Mechanical Symbols causing Enscape to crash AC25. The issue is constant and also happens when using the 24 version of the objects. Does not seem to happen for other 2D Elements.

Crash occurs if you start Enscape for a model containing the object or if the object is placed and the connection is updated. If the object is on a hidden layer it does not crash.

Running AC25 INT 4013 and updated version of Enscape (3.2.0+62705) on Windows.

7 REPLIES 7
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry to hear about that!

When you mentioned that Archicad crashes, is there any Bug Reporter from Archicad appears? If yes, could you please send the detailed bug report and let us know the bugID number?

Thank you very much, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Hi again,

Thanks a lot for the quick answer! Looking at the bug report, I'm quite sure that the issue is on Enscape side. Thus, I suggest reaching out to them for further investigation.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! I hope that they will be able to sort out the problem quickly. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

DAVEG
Participant

It is still crushing.

DAVEG
Participant

I have even tried  uninstalling and installing again but the problem still persists.

summeruby
Newcomer

Updating enscape fixed this problem for me