BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Issue with fill colour

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I am currently experiencing some issues with my fills.

I have created a new template from the default Archicad 21 template which I have been using for projects, however, I am running into a vexing issue.

The colour of my fills is being overrided to a bright green in plan view, and grey in elevation/section view. I have no idea why this is happening, I have no graphic overrides on, have tried multiple pen sets and model views, and nothing seems to fix it. A solid fill will come out full green and any hatching fills the hatching comes out green.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thanks,
Matt.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is a screen shot of the issue -

when I save this floor plan out as a .dwg and import it in to a different project (client requires .dwg for this project), it comes in with the defined fill, so not sure if it is just a workspace override of some sort that I cannot find in the settings.

Once again, any help much apppreciated as I have spent several hours on building my template and don't want to have to start from scratch again just to avoid this issue.

All the hatchings in greyscale are existing hatchings in an unexploded .pdf.
Barry Kelly
I have moved this post as it is not a general discussion about Archicad.

Also there is no screen shot attached.

If it is not your pens and it is not Graphic Overrides then it could be Renovation Filters.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Apologies fir incorrect post location, I was non the wiser.

I used Dropbox as a image host, turns out that will not work (even though it is displaying in my browser, with access set to anyone.

I had a tweak around with the renovation filters, and that just started causing havoc, with entire elements disappearing every which way and not returning when going back to the orginal setting.

I have a ticket with Central Innovation (Local AU reseller) who will give me a call and try and get to the bottom of it, rather than pester people (or at least moderators) here.

Sorry for the time waste.
Barry Kelly
No, not a time waste.
It may help others with the same problem.
Someone may know the answer already and just hasn't posted yet.

If you have local support it can be easier for them, especially if they can log into your machine remotely to see exactly what you are doing.
It can be a bit of guess work here sometimes.

You can attach images directly without file sharing (although that can be done too).
Just save your screenshot as an image file and go to "Upload attachment" below where you compose the post.
Then browse for the saved image.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!