BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Issue with louvre surface in "Sliding Folding Multipanel Door 22"

rbtubby
Participant
Hello, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out with this frustrating issue, or has at least experienced the same problem.

I have placed a bi-fold door in my AC22 model, the Sliding Folding Multipanel Door 22, I've selected the leaf type Style 8 which has two louvre infill panels per leaf.

The problem I have is that I cannot find anywhere for the surface and dimension settings of the louvre infill panels. Do I need to dive into the object code and overwrite the Sliding Folding Multipanel Door 22 to enable these settings?
AC27 3001 AUS
macOS Ventura v13.5.2
MacBook Pro (16-inch 2021)
Apple M1 Max
1 REPLY 1
Lingwisyer
Guru
I think the relevant macro is DoorLeafPanels. The issue here is that if you wish to make any modifications, you will need to duplicate all of the other macros that are higher up in the hierarchy.

Depending on how it is written, you could copy out the relevant script into a new object that you can then save as a Door Leaf. You can then load this new object through the Door_Panel_Collection macro. Modifications to the door panel will still need to be made internally, but you will not need to duplicate the macro hierarchy. The risk here is if you want multiple variations as multiple objects with the same GUID will break the Door_Panel_Collection macro resulting in missing door leafs.

A few of the settings such as the frame width can be modified by first selecting "H-V Grid", making the changes, then changing to the desired panel. Though it would appear that "Style 8" on uses Side Width...

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!