BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Layer combo to Navigator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jus am just starting with 8 and I am disappointed that the layer combinations do not appear in the navigator. What a pity. This was one of the most important features I have expected, to graphically connect the layer dialogue and the navigator.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Could I keep the layer dialogue open and just click on a layer combo and then create views, or I have to close the layer window and then save the view set ?
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Adalbert,

You can see layer combos in the Navigator! If you choose the LEFT TAB (can't remember what it's called) the four options are shown as pull down menus at the bottom. Here you can change LAYER COMBO, SCALE, DISPLAY OPTIONS (if you've saved them), etc. Then click on the right tab to be able to save view.

OR

Click on the 2nd "house" button at the top to show TWO PANELS, the one on the left is used for SETTING UP and drag to the right to create view...
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
Adalbert wrote:
Jus am just starting with 8 and I am disappointed that the layer combinations do not appear in the navigator. What a pity. This was one of the most important features I have expected, to graphically connect the layer dialogue and the navigator.
Albert.
You are able to see your layer conbos at any time. Please see the image.

Cheers.
Ben
Ben O'Donnell
Architect and CTO at BIMobject®
Get your BIM objects from bimobject.com
Learn and get certified!