Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Library folder in wrong language

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi!
I recently downloaded Archicad 19 education version. Since I'm Swedish I though it a good idea to download the Swedish profile/version. The problem is that Archicad still is in english but all the library folders and files are in Swedish. So now Archicad can't find any textures since it's looking for the english names. What am I to do? I relinked a few textures, but I can't do it for all of them. Is it possible do download the english version of the library somewhere, or can anyone think of another solution?
Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Sounds like you are working with an old project / template based on the international (english) library.

If you are working on a new project, just use the swedish template it should come with and that should work fine.

If you are working on an old project, use the old library (from I assume ArchiCAD 18 ).
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Erwin wrote:
Sounds like you are working with an old project / template based on the international (english) library.
Right you are! Thank you very much!